Thursday, May 24, 2012


“It is always too soon to quit”
                            (Norman V. Peale)

One of the thousand reasons why I love Earth

As every human being on Earth I also have my bad days . But this one, particular day was extremely dreadful. It seemed that nothing could possibly go right and nothing would help me get better. I tried all kinds of nice things that usually can cheer me up. But this time nothing worked, not even my favorite song, not even my favorite activity. Every single task I did gave me bad outcome or it made me have this really weird numb feeling, when you absolutely don’t care what happens around you or with you.
So there I was, cycling with my bicycle in this so common huge wind which of course was in to my face all the way back home, and then suddenly it started to rain – heavily , which of course was in to my face because of the wind. That was just another thing that made my day much more blue than it was already before. I wanted to give up on everything. I was tired.
I stopped by the shop, bought the things I needed for home and got on my bicycle. Wet and angry I cycled home. I stopped by the lights and waited  for the green light to turn on, which usually takes a lot of time. But that’s when I realize, that it’s barely raining and the sun is coming out of the clouds showing the one of the beautiful creation of nature – the rainbow, but not just one rainbow but the triple rainbow.
It was first time in my life that I saw three rainbows-  all seven colors so bright and magnificent in each rainbow one after another. It took my breath  away. As some of my friends would say -  I was blown away. I missed my green light but I did not care. I was so amazed.  How many times in your life can you see such a beauty? I was so happy that I saw something so fantastic.
The triple rainbow made me forget my sadness, my anger and me being completely wet and instead leaving joy, amazement and heart full of smiles. It seemed like the rainbows would have found some kind of switch in me. Click, and you are happy humans being again.

I am so happy that I live on this magnificent Earth


Love  and hugs for everyone
Ellie


2 comments:

  1. You touch me with your story and rainbow colours from your heart. :)

    Love, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautifull, it tells so much about you. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete